Blood Drive (held during Member Appreciation Lunch)
This is a blood drive held specifically for members of the Home Builders Association of the Sioux Empire to donate. Donations will not be open to the public during this event. Blood drive will be held during the free Member Appreciation Lunch in the venue's parking lot while the lunch is going on.
Do Not Donate Blood if in the past 14 days (prior to the October 15 donation day), you have had any symptoms of COVID-19, such as:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
According to the FDA / CDC donating blood is considered an essential service to maintaining critical community medical services.
- Donors are asked to wear masks. If you forget one, one will be provided
- Donors must be healthy and not exhibiting signs of cold or flu
- Donors are screened at the registration table, temperatures are taken and key COVID-19 questions will be asked prior to entering the bloodmobile
- Bloodmobile staff members are screened daily & wear masks
- Staff members sanitize the donation beds and common areas between blood donations